Monday, March 2, 2009

A darling rag rug!


I remember seeing a rag quilt rug at an Amish shop in Pennsylvania and trying to figure out how I could squeeze the price out of our very strict travel budget in order to own it. I couldn't make it work and I have been dreaming about it ever since. Well, I can't even remember where I was searching the other day but I came across this tutorial for a rag quilt rug and I swoon!! I am still swooning, I don't know if it is the colors or it's simplicity or what, but seriously...SWOOOOOON!!! The tutorial can be found at The Moda Bakeshop, which by the way, is too cute. Instead of patterns, everything is called "recipes" and instead of supplies needed for the "recipe", they are called "ingredients." And everything is done in Moda fabrics so of course it all looks adorable. Or you can go to Vanessa's blog (she is the creator of the turotial) at V and Co., which I recommend as well because she is a really fun writer to read and could be just sassy enough to be a part of the SSC.

2 comments:

Mrs. DD said...

Thanks for the info! I have also seen these and wanted one but had no idea how to go about it. Now I must get busy!

Rachel said...

I'm a closet fan of V and Co. She's brilliant. I want to be her friend. I'm pretty sure she's like us too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons