Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fabric Flowers

I have been scouring (I had to look up how to spell that word in the dictionary...I feel dumb, anyways) the internet looking for the perfect fabric flower plus tutorial. I saw a girl wearing the Lilly apron and she added the most perfect vintage brooch to the apron and it the most perfect finishing touch to an already practically perfect apron. Anyways, this got me thinking about how I could embellish the aprons that I make and will someday (hopefully soon) sell. So when I stumbled upon this fabric flower at The High Heeled Mama and saw that it came with a tutorial, my heart skipped a beat!

It pretty much encompasses two of my current obsessions, fabric flowers and the red/yellow color combo! I can't get enough of either. My dream kitchen will be all white, with black and white large checked floor and tons of red and yellow accents everywhere. I dream about this kitchen daily! But I digress...the entire process looks easy enough and the possibilities are endless! Seriously, I get two of my obsession in one item, its too much, too much I say!

1 comment:

Christie said...

I love fabric flowers! There are so many different ways to make them that I didn't realize (I did a google search for them too a couple of weeks ago). I do like the ragged edges of this one though.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons