Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Thank You - i HaVE suPeR coOl fRieNDs


Hey Ladies - I was going through my pictures and realized that I never posted these pictures from the Women's Conference. Thanks to all my contributors for letting me raid your houses & trusting me with your valuable stuff. Chelsea, Tiffani, Beka, Rachel Christie, Stefani, and Jill. (I hope I didn't forget anyone)


I was in charge of "Home Decor on a Budget" display and it was a huge success.



I never could have done it without all your help. You gals just plain rOcK!


I count myself lucky to be associated with such clever ladies. Thank you for sharing you fun stuff and your creative minds.



This didn't make my display table, but I thought it pretty clever! I didn't have the right tools (gorilla glue) to fix it in time, but I wanted to share it anyway.
My friend Tiffani came up with this. The cool thing is that it cost her maybe, 10 bucks (thrift & dollar store finds) and she can switch out her flowers to correspond with the season. And it looks fantastic hanging on my door.

3 comments:

Domestic Designer said...

That is sooo neat! You are lucky to have such special friends!

the Picketts said...

NO, Maren, thank YOU for being such a super cool friend, hostess, etc! And by the way, i LOVE your new door hanging flower thing, does it have a name:)??? Its SO SO cute!

Maren said...

I call it "Black Pickett Paradise" - actually I can't take credit for it. It's Tiffani's but I know where she lives & we can go tp her house some Thurs night & steal it off her door (insert evil laugh here).

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons