Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Butter Cup Bag

Jessie inspired me to post pics of the Buttercup Bag that I made.

I found a tutorial for The Butter Cup bag over at Made By Rae and fell in love instantly. Since it only takes two fat quarters to make I knew this was something I could dive into and diving I went. I didn't get too original with the fabric because I found the exact fabric she used for her's at Joanns and I loved it so much that I just had to get it...and it was 40% off...hello!!! This bag is the perfect size and so much fun to take with me when I get to go out without Elsie and the big diaper bag. I love my diaper bag but I adore this little purse. Some people say they would make it a little bit bigger but it is the perfect size for me, it fits my wallet, cell phone, keys and ipod perfectly, there is nothing I would change about it.

1 comment:

Christie said...

I love it! I am inspired by you and Jessie to make my own. All moms need their own little purse. I get so tired of the huge diaper bag.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons