Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wanna Go to a Luau?

I'm a sucker for anything with a Hawaiian print. I have at least 5 lava lavas (sarongs) that I never wear because, believe me, no one wants to see my legs. I know, they are supposed to hide the legs, but they don't...mine anyway. Okay, moving on...I can't resist buying the lava lavas because of the Hawaiian prints. Imagine my delight when I found some sweet periwinkle Hawaiian fabric! I love it. I used the Lucy pattern from Brassy Apple. Can you tell it's becoming one of my favorite patterns ever?! The best part of this apron is that it's reversible, so it's like two aprons in one. I added an applique to the other side. I'm becoming rather fond of applique-ing (is that a word?).

Available at our Etsy shop.

6 comments:

Tricia said...

These are super cute!

Jessie Lewis said...

That pattern is so cute. Do you just buy them off the internet? Or do you buy in stores? You need to teach me applique; I think it looks so cute.

niKKi said...

Way cute. Love them!

The MacMizzles said...

Dear Friends, I have a new BFF who came to my home several times and decided that she needed to make an apron, actually she made 4. She is bugging out about aprons, and now that the summer is coming, the Utah chapter just may have a chance at burning brightly once again. I shall keep you posted.

Maren said...

I love that you have an apron loving bff! IT makes all the difference in the world.

Megan said...

I'm so tickled that you love "lucy". She seems to be pretty fond of your fabric combinations!

Have you tried both options for the ties placement or just one? :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons