Friday, May 22, 2009

Crafty Summer Series


Our good friend Meg over at Brassy Apple came up with this fun idea. She call it "Crafty Summer Series" - the idea is to not go stale or get bored over the summer. You know you will spend half the summer in the car trying to keep your kids entertained... why not keep yourself entertained or better yet, get your kids involved & have "family craft time" I love this idea. It's better then sitting around all summer in my jammies watching tivo. 


I've been planning on doing something similar to her first project for a few months now. This gives me the motivation to get started... so cool. Go over to BA and check it out. I can't wait to post my first project and for an added challenge on my part, I'm going to do all the projects dirt cheap. Now that's a challenge.

Any SSC ladies looking to join we could do it together on sewing night. Just let me know.

2 comments:

Megan said...

you guys are the best!!! I can't wait to see what you craft up Maren and dirt cheap too!! woohoo!

I'd come and play if I were closer..... :)

John said...

Wow...
Very unique blog.
Fantastic pictures.

I like your blog.

I would like to share information about how to stop global warming.
Please visit:
http://globalgreenview.blogspot.com

Please share this blog to your family and friends. Together we can save our planet for next generation.

Keep blogging.
Keep green and clean.
Thank you for your real participation and
have a nice day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons