Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sundress/Top

I finally got around to this super cute sundress Maren posted back in February. Casey and I tag-teamed it for Maddie's birthday. It's pretty quick and easy to follow. It's from the site Habitual Creature of Habit. The free pattern is found here.

It turned out a little on the short side, so I shortened it even more and made it into a top. It's a bit loose on Maddie, and the ties are too long. As you can tell by the pictures, she is not happy about loose fitting clothing or the ties touching her face. Maybe when she's a bit older she'll like it more.



6 comments:

Maren said...

wow. Super cute. I'm thinking I'll make matching dresses for Paige & Abbey. She looks ticked, but super cute!

Christie said...

That's gorgeous Jessie! Great job. I'm sure she'll learn to love it. :)

Becky said...

Adorable! The bow is just precious!

These are photos you will cherish (and can use later as a blackmail tool heehee)

Kayleigh said...

You did great job on this dress!! It's lovely baby dress...

habitual said...

Oh my, she may not like it but she just doesn't know how cute she is in it! Adorable!!!

molly said...

Cute material! My daughter ate the bow too. I made two different sizes, and am hoping that when she's big enough for the larger size, she will have out grown her oral fixation!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons