Thursday, August 27, 2009

Do The Humpty

Meet Humpty Dumpty.

Isn't he so handsome? I stumbled on this blog Ikat Bag and immediately fell in love. Just reading a few of Lier's post made me wish so badly that I was friends with her. And than see how amazingly talented she is with (Humpty is just the beginning) and how sassy she is I knew that we needed to be friends. I emailed her asking if I could borrow some of her pictures for this post and she was so sweet and adorable. Really, can we be friends?!?!
I think I am going to attempt this little guy. I love that his limbs come apart from the body because they are held together by buttons.

She is a girl after my own heart when she said that buttons were so much more charming than Velcro...AMEN!!!
Don't be offended that I am showing you a picture of his butt, I just wanted to show you his cute buttons.
And than when Ms. Ikat Bag demonstrated that Humpty Dumpty couldn't be put together again and turned into a runny yolk mess because of it, I was hooked.

This picture had me cracking up for so long. This is just hilarious!
So if you are interested in making Humpty a member of your family and your children's childhood memories, head over to the Ikat Bag blog and get the free pattern. I already have and I haven't stopped thinking about this project all day.

P.S. Sorry about the pics, I couldn't get them smaller so head over to her blog to see exactly what I mean and to get a better idea of what I am blabbering about.

3 comments:

The MacMizzles said...

I must make this!!! Thank you Jill.

the Picketts said...

love it Jill:)! cant wait to see how yours turns out!

Christie said...

That is THE CUTEST thing I've seen in a long time. I love it. And I love that blog. THere are so mnay great ideas! Thanks for sharing it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons