Monday, August 24, 2009

One Last Tribute to Summer

I found it... I found a really cool blog while wasting my life away via the internet. This cool chic is 'king of the lab', (Bones TV show reference) - for those who don't watch Bones it translates to: Tutorial Queen. I was so amazed at all her cool tutorials... okay so she is called BLUEPRINTS, and I made her a 'ghetto button' on the left side of our blog so you can go look at all her creative tutorials... Most of all check out this cute sundress. It's still nice and HOT here in AZ and sundresses are always appreciated (and her daughter is adorable). I thought you might like to see how she makes this one. Free pattern and tutorial here!


This corset dress could be converted into a fantastic Halloween costume. The possibilities are endless. Thanks BluePrints for sharing your great ideas with the blogging world... I love crafty mommies! (All images were used with permission from BluePrints - Thanks also for letting us show off your amazing ideas.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons