Sunday, August 2, 2009

Patience Rewarded :)

Here are the pics from the bag swap. I have to say, I am so impressed with the bags everyone made! Every single one of them was beautiful and it was fun to see how each person put their own little creative spin into the bag they made. Let me see if I can remember who made what.
Top left to right: Carrie, Jessie, Martha, Beka, Christie
Bottom left to right: Rachel, Aubrey, Jill, Abbey, Nikki
(Maren is in Utah and she will give the bag she made to Aubrey while she is there. She'll post pics later. We missed both Maren and Aubrey at our swap exchange!)
Happy 2 year anniversary everyone! Here's to many more years of sewing, friendship and fun!

1 comment:

The MacMizzles said...

I love them all!!! I will take one of each, except the one I made of course.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons