Monday, August 10, 2009

The Phoebe Bag

I was doing my usual blog stalking, which usually ends up with me drooling over how creative and talented people are. Today was no different and when I found a free tutorial for this adorable bag, the drooling only got worse.

Meet the Phoebe bag! Isn't she just too darling? And if you go toThe Artsy-Crafty Babe you can get a free tutorial so that you can own your very own Phoebe bag. I can't wait to make one! I wish I knew how to work with leather because wouldn't this bag be so cute with a leather strap or some leather piping across the top? If only, right?

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Very cute. I just might need one for back to school. ~Kelly

unDeniably Domestic

Christie said...

That's so funny because I printed out this pattern a couple of weeks ago and it is sitting here staring at me, wanting to be made. Maybe we can make one this sewing night?

Thorne Family said...

Me too! I just totally printed off the pattern too. I can't wait to try it!!!

Julie said...

Awesome!! I am making going to make this soon!! Thanks for stalking blogs, it makes it so much easier when I don't have to :o)

Martha said...

I just made that bag for the first day back to school/work. It was pretty simple to make and it takes about an hour after you cut it all out. :)

Katie Hatch said...

So cute!

susana said...

Awesome!!!!looking so cute...
design is fantastic great work
thanks for sharing...
___________________
susana
Naton wide cash is easy and fast

Renee said...

Fantastic!!!!!design are fantastic great work... Thanks for stalking blogs, it makes it so much easier...
--
Reenee
Professional Monitering security systems for Homes, Offices & Appartments

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons