Thursday, August 27, 2009

Scrapalicious

After our last purse swap, I felt a rush of excitement that one could barely describe in words. It came to me amidst furniture moving that now I could sew all the scraps I had into bags. Buttercup bags. So, here is what I have done so far...and there will be more.


My new sewing nook. And how I love it.







The buttercup bag is my new favorite bag. As now I travel with a backpack to school, I need something small to put in the back pack that holds a wallet, cell phone, keys, etc. It's great.

5 comments:

Amie Kirk said...

Love the bags!! I just printed off the buttercup pattern the other day, but haven't had a chance to try it out yet. I just love the Scrappy look, so cute!

Jill Manning said...

Oh my gosh your bags are so adorable. And I have to say, I absolutely adore my bag that you made. I took with me the other day when I was finally childless for a few hours and I got compliments from every store on my bag. Thank you Aubrey for being so talented and so great!

the Picketts said...

i love how you use all the scraps in your bags...so adorable--you've inspired me! i love making the buttercup bags too!

Christie said...

Those bags are seriously deliciously scrapalicious. I love them! I love the one you made Jill. Keep on sewin' girly!

Christie said...

Oh, and I love your little embellishments to it, like the buttons on the strap. That brown plaid one with the paisley is adorable.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons