Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Kitschy Corset Apron

I feel like I'm being a bit of a blog hog, but I just wanted to give a quick shout out to our good friend Brassy Apple! Yesterday she debuted her newest pattern, The Kitschy Corset Apron. Check it out:

Isn't it sassy? I love it!
I was lucky enough to be a tester for the pattern. It was so much fun to make, and Brassy's detailed and photographed instructions made it so easy. There are so many ways you can make this apron your own. This is what I came up with:

Kinda Halloweeny, huh? I can't wait to try more.

Get the eBook pattern here...or you can wait until next month to get the printed pattern.

4 comments:

the Picketts said...

cute cute!and i love your dino bags and fabric--super cute! your lucky lucky kids:)

Megan said...

thanks Christie! :) always to love get a shout of the secret stitchers! :)

Anne said...

So I found this blog through another blog but I LOVE your aprons! I love the Anne one because that is also my name with an E! LOVE IT! I really like green and brown would you be able to make one in that style in those colors?

Please email me at rice.ladybug@gmail.com

Thanks,
Anne

The MacMizzles said...

LOVE!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons