Wednesday, September 2, 2009

my dancey girl


Paige started dance last week and she needed a bag to take her dance shoes back and forth to the studio.  It turned out great. The strap is a little wider then need be, but it works. I think my next attempt will be to change the inside a bit more to accommodate a change purse and include straps with velcro for her shoes, but for now it's great. I think it would have made this project much easier to follow a set patterns, instead of flying by the seat of my pants... but that's the fun of sewing and creating right?



3 comments:

The MacMizzles said...

Simply brilliant Maren.

Jill Manning said...

Maren, if anyone can produce something that amazing without a pattern it is you! That bag is adorable.

Jeanette said...

oh that is adorable!!! and I'm so impressed.

sweetjeanette.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons