Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

I am so excited! Not only did I wash and fold all my kids laundry in one day (quite a feat for me), I won a $25 gift certificate to my favorite online fabric shop, Above All Fabric! (I know, the two aren't very comparable, are they?)
Melanie, who is a fellow Arizonan, has been hosting "You Made It Mondays" in honor of National Sewing Month. She features things people have created from the fabric they purchase from her shop. She featured mine! I'm so lucky. And grateful! Check it out here:

Cade is turning 5 and is obsessed with dinosaurs, so I bought this super sweet dinosaur fabric (Oh Boy! by David Walker) and made the little party bags that will have their dino bone excavation gear in it.


Right now, Above All Fabric is having an awesome sale on most of the fabric. She's preparing room for new stuff (like maybe the new Sandi Henderson I just blogged about, I hope!).

3 comments:

GroverFamily said...

i love that dino fabric! my boys would love it.

Maren said...

wow!! I just went over there and they have Amy Butler, Moda, and Michael Miller on clearance for 6$ - where can you ever get it that cheap. I think I found me a new favorite fabric site.

Jessie Lewis said...

I'm gonna have to check it out. So I'm just gonna post about your last few posts. Your cake is awesome! I'm so impressed that you made your own fondant.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons