Sunday, September 27, 2009

popsicle cuties


I use these popsicle cutouts in my preschool class so the kids can identify what job they get to do that day.


This is what the group looked like. I made 8 this year.


usually I color these popsicle kids with markers, crayons, or colored pencils...


my husband said, "I'm surprised your not using fabric and making them outfits (laugh, laugh, laugh)


except then I thought - What a fabulous idea. (Don't you love the one on the left made by Olivia, my TA?) Jason is truly my muse whether he likes it or not. Always as a wise-crack or jest he ignites some of the best or cutest ideas ... Thanks Hon.

2 comments:

Jill Manning said...

Oh my gosh, you are unbelievable. Those look so cute!! Did you draw on the faces as well? That looks like a lot of work but really so worth it. And that was a great idea to go with the fabric, good job Jason. I think he maybe an honorary SSC member since he is also the one that came up with our name.

Christie said...

I agree, Jason is a closet SSC member. He just needs to give in. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons