Friday, October 16, 2009

Adore

Hi Christie! Guess we are both up blog surfing! I found this adorable apron a couple days ago and I've been searching the web like crazy for the pattern. Yet, to no avail. The apron is designed by Lotta Jansdotter . I found her web site at www.livingcreatively.com and the pattern is in her book. So, I requested the book at the library but of course, not there for a couple weeks. I found the cutest fabric and can't wait to do the applique on the other side. I'll be sure to share the finished product when it gets done. I just love this apron!! And I think I won't ever want to take it off. Who would?

2 comments:

Christie said...

Stacey, I love that apron too! When I saw it I wanted the pattern too, but couldn't find it anywhere so I tried to come up with my own. It's the teal and orange apron I posted about here:

http://secretstitchclub.blogspot.com/2009/04/binger.html

I wish you lived closer and I'd lend you the pattern I came up with. You can do it too! Just make a scoop neckline with an a-line body. I made a pattern where you cut on the fold, so you only have to design half the apron. The ties around the neck are really thin so you can tie them.

But if you can get the book at your library that is so cool! Be sure to show us what you make! I'm interested to see if I got it right at all.

Stacey said...

Yes, Christie, that looks just like it! We'll have to see with my finished project. hoping to get the book next week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons