Saturday, October 24, 2009

Another Great Website

I love how talented people are. And even more than that, I love when these ubber-talented people share their talents with others...like us!!! I found another e-pattern website that has some of the cutest bags and baby shoes. I had to wipe the drool off of my keyboard with each pattern. Take a look at what I mean:
The 3 Button Baby Boot

The Baby Sneakers

And my favorite, The Pleats Shoulder Bag

I know, this one took my breath away as well. I love the delicate look of the pleats and shape of the bag (very Buttercup-ish huh?) with the industrial look of the buckle! I have to have this one!!!!
So go ahead and check out all the other treasures offered at ithinksew.

All photos came from ithinksew

3 comments:

the Picketts said...

Oh my gosh! those boots & bag are both SO adorable!

Maren said...

I love the squashy boot, I could totally see Elsie in those done in argyle.

jane said...

The boots are cute, but anything that has a button that a baby could potentially pull off and choke on makes me nervous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons