Monday, October 5, 2009

cute guy in an apron



I was looking online to learn how to open a pomegranate and happened upon this guy (Ray) on Youtube. He has a series of podcasts about selecting, storing, cutting, peeling, weighing, eating - fruit. It's like have your own personal produce guy. You can click on either photo to be taken to his site or just click here.


His podcasts are a crack up. I kept watching them because not only is he giving good sound advice, but he's quirky and fun to watch - most of all, he's wearing an apron and who doesn't love a cute guy in an apron?

1 comment:

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

I linked to your blog again today on my newest post. I hope that's ok because I am addicted to your blog and I have to share it with my friends. Oh and yes a cute guy in an apron is always a plus!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons