Tuesday, November 10, 2009

finally has a home

I bought this fabric over a year ago. I didn't even know what I was going to make but I loved it so much I got it. Ironically, you can still find it at Joanns today. Instead of going back and buying more, I decided to make something with how much I got. The border is courtesy of one of you ssc girls from that basket of fabrics! The pattern is the Easy Retro Apron. But, I did the whole thing and hated the huge ruffle at the bottom, so I cut it off and made a short one, which i LOVE. This apron just makes me happy!! Suprisingly, I've never gathered before, so I learned how to do that but besides that the apron was cake!


3 comments:

Christie said...

That apron looks great. And so do you! Isn't it nice to finish a project that you love. The striped fabric that you chose to go with it works perfectly. I love that fabric, but always had a hard time deciding what to coordinate it with. Good job! You're on a roll girl.

Mandy said...

I bought the exact same fabric for the exact same reason! But the next day, I loved it even more, so I went back and bought 2 more yards! I found the most perfect red and white tiny polka dot that matched the red just perfectly to use as my contrast.

Great minds think alike or something :)

tagskie said...

hi.. just dropping by here... have a nice day! http://kantahanan.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons