Friday, January 15, 2010

Let's sew already...

OKay so we've had a bit of a break from sewing night - I think the Zootique and Christmas wiped us out. So this Thursday my house 8ish - see you here. This is what I will be making.


It's a travel high chair made from fabric - ingenious... Made by Jill gives the dimensions she used here. Here is a tutorial by This Mama Makes Stuff. It really doesn't look too hard! Bust wish me luck anyway.


Also this, I think it's been a while since we've had a tutorial, so I will make a kids apron out of this pattern and give one or two of these away starting in a week or so - what are your plans for apron night?

1 comment:

Jessie Lewis said...

I'm working on quilt #2 for a picnic blanket. I'm only allowed to use fabric which I already own to get rid of the stuff I'm tired of looking at every time I pull out my fabric basket.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons