Tuesday, February 2, 2010

LOVE

I've been coveting this fabric for quite a while online. It's part of Amy Butler's new Love line. I LOOOVE it. I had to drive out to Phoenix yesterday to get a part for my machine, and as I walked into the store, the collection greeted me warmly. I only purchased half a yard because I have no project at all in mind. Dang it! I should have at least bought a yard.

I was thinking, maybe a shirt for Maddie, or buy a plain fabric and make an apron, or....I don't know. Suggestions? How can I use this Lovely fabric to its fullest potential???

9 comments:

Jill Manning said...

I LOVE the idea of making a top for Maddie out of it. It is just sweet enough for your sweet Maddie.

Codi said...

I would love to make a skirt out of it! (for me!)

Brassy Apple said...

oh my gosh I have about 7 from this line and they are fabulous!!!! Just "love" that line from her......

Brassy Apple said...

OH! Lookie here!
http://kari-youcanmakeit.blogspot.com/2010/02/creative-guest-lilac-lane-all-aflutter.html

Jessie Lewis said...

Oh! That skirt is adorable, and the use of her fabric is a sure sign from heaven. Thanks!!!

niKKi said...

That is so cute, anything would be cute, I'm thinking some cute pillows.

Christie said...

I love, love that fabric! And I love that skirt that BrassyApple posted. I've been looking for a tutorial like that for a skirt. I love the twirl factor. The more twirl the better. :) Great fabric Jessie. I can't wait to see what you do with it. I know it will be fabulous.

MaddyMazeStudio said...

I also "Love" this fabric. See my flickr link to what I did with the burgundy colorway of the same fabric. I have 4 yards of the blue calling my name.

link...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10037794@N04/4086935839/in/set-72157607404018461/

Carylanne said...

A half yard would make a fabolous clutch bag. Oh that would br great for spring. see an easy clutch at www.carylscreations.com only photos but my fav clutch.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons