Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My favorite find!


I've had this recurring problem that, up until today, I haven't been able to find a good solution to: transporting cupcakes! I can't tell you how many cupcakes have been squished, dropped, flung, and cupcake-napped by little monsters on the way to our destination. Yes, I've seen all the ones at the local craft and baking supply stores, but they all allow 12 cupcakes. Seriously, who only makes 12 cupcakes? Not me. Especially not when I'm making them for a birthday party or family gathering or sewing night. I was so excited today when I found The Cupcake Courier at Costco for $17.99! This is a great deal, girls, because I've only seen them online for $25-$30. So what's the big deal? It carries 36 cupcakes! 36 decorated cupcakes--meaning the frosting won't squish all over the lid or the other cupcakes. And they are so convenient to carry around and put in your car (no more cupcakes smashed into the carpet here!). And they come in cute colors. At Costco they have white, pink and teal. I got the pink one. I'm so excited! So excited that I'll probably make some Lemon Cream cupcakes for sewing night this week just so I can transport them in my new Cupcake Courier. This kinda sounds like an advertisement, huh. Nope, I'm not getting paid for this. Cupcakes just get me a little excited. :)

1 comment:

j&jwebbfamily said...

oh my goodness so perfect. I've been wanting a good cupcake carrier too! I'll have to go to costco, quick!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons