Sunday, February 14, 2010

Rain Boots

I have been working on a baby shower gift for my cousin-in-law and wanted to post pictures of these adorable baby rain boots that I gave her.


I used a pattern that I bought at I Think Sew a while back and LOVE how they turned out. I'm a little concerned that the pattern was for 9-12 months and the actual boot looks much smaller than that but who cares when the boots look this adorable.
I made a coordinating dress using my favorite dress pattern, The Sweet Little Dress by Leila and Ben but sadly I forgot to get a picture of it all together before the shower.
But everyone loved the booties, they were a hit and will be perfect to keep those little girl's tootsies warm during those Utah winters. Now I need to figure out how to make a pair for myself because I really do LOVE them.

2 comments:

Christie said...

They are seriously the cutest things I have ever seen. I love them! Love them! You did a great job on them. Lucky cousin who got them!

Jessie Lewis said...

I'm so glad I got to see these in person, they are sooooo cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons