Wednesday, March 17, 2010

and the winners are...

We did this the old fashioned way. Dumped all the names in a pot and drew one out (and a couple extra backups, just in case). I let Paige draw the names - she had a lot of fun doing it.

The winner of the Yellow Smock with Black polkadots is:
Lucy H. from Coolidge

The winner of the Cake Smock with green lining is:
Tonya from Troy

Please contact me by Friday, and I will get them mailed this weekend:
maren_buchanan [at] yahoo [dot] com

If I don't hear from them by Sat AM - I will go to the next name drawn. Thanks for participating! This was fun!

2 comments:

LucyH said...

Yay!!! I never win anything, so this totally made my morning! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Tonya said...

WOOHOO!!! I am tickled!! I so can't wait to see it in person and give to my niece!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons