Friday, March 26, 2010

baby tights - sign me up!

(photo by Rae Hoekstra, used with permission)


I've been waiting an waiting for Rae to finish her tutorial for baby tights and HERE IT IS!! Made by Rae has done it again and made a great pattern (found here) & tutorial and posted it for FREE. We all love free. I can't wait to try these. It will be new for me sewing with jersey/knit fabric, but she just makes it look so dog one easy. Thank you. Thank you. Thank You, Rae. I will post my pics when I'm done. These are just too cute to pass up. I don't think it would be too hard to make these into leggins, which would be great since Abbey has outgrown all of hers!

(photo by Rae Hoekstra, used with permission)

1 comment:

nicole said...

boy do I need this0 daughter is super skinny and long legged and tights nver fit right!

AND


I sent you a blog award!

You can collect it here on my blog:
http://blesstheirheartsmom.blogspot.com/2010/03/blog-love-in-air-beautiful-blogger.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons