Thursday, March 4, 2010

Here's to Turquoise in 2010!





For December Bunko, I won a homemade apron from Maren. Maren, being the kind generous friend she is, also made Maddie an adorable skirt and matching applique shirt to match. I had full intention of having a mother-daughter photo shoot outdoors, but just never got around to it, and I just had to post pictures of these amazing works.

I love the high waist of my apron and the fabric Maren picked out. And I love how full and girly Maddie's skirt is, especially with the petticoat. Thanks Maren; you're amazing!

4 comments:

(un)Deniably Domestic said...

Absolutely adorable!!!! ~Kelly

unDeniably Domestic

the Picketts said...

so cute jessie...and maren- i LOVE all of it- esp the cute owl!!

Scott and Jenna said...

HOLY CUTE OWL! ummm I want one. seriously. and the apron is adorable too. feeling super jealous right now :)

Jill Manning said...

I'm riding the jealousy train with Jenna because both the skirt and apron are adorable. I love those two colors together. I love that pic of Maddie twirling in her new skirt, how sweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons