Sunday, March 21, 2010

Meet Melrose Sewing Group

In researching for a paper, I came across this sewing group. This article was written in 2001 - but this group has survived for 29 years. I love it. I hope we can say that about this group 26 years from now. They sew twice a week. Could you imagine? We might actually get something done. My favorite thing about this group is:

(they have no formal organization) yet the group survives on its own enthusiasm! 

(picture from paperpony)
Read about them and see their cute picture HERE.

2 comments:

Alisha @ Crafty Brooklyn Army Wife said...

Great story. I hope one day I can find a group like that.

Have a great day!!

Beansieleigh said...

Maren, I have sent you an email, and am hoping you got it? ~tina

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons