Thursday, July 29, 2010

Like them, you will...

Remember when we first started the SSC blog like 3 years ago and we would find pictures of fun aprons on the internet and post them on our blog? That slowed down when we actually started making aprons like crazy and showcased the ones we made instead. Well, since I haven't made an apron (or anything for that matter) in a while, I thought I'd share a few aprons I've seen around lately. Actually, Kevin showed me these aprons. I'm sure those who know us nerdy McMillans are not suprised. Those of you who caught my Yoda reference in the post title get an extra 5 points. Not sure what you will do with those extra 5 points, but yours they are. :) Hee hee.

image from here
(For when you're in the mood...or want to put him in the mood)
The Infamous Princess Leia Bikini Apron

image from here
(For when you're in a bad mood)
The Darth Vader Apron
Go here if you'd like to spend $25 on one of these aprons...they will probably become your next family heirloom. Funny, I am. Know it, you do.
Ok, I'll stop now. :)

(Totally off-topic: I'm hosting a $25 Kroger grocery gift card giveaway on my family blog. All you have to do is leave a comment. Go here to enter! Giveaway ends August 5th.)

3 comments:

j&jwebbfamily said...

Thinking about it. LOL

Becky said...

Stay on target...

Jill Manning said...

Haha, Christie, these aprons are hilarious. At least now you have a few fall back gift ideas for his birthday/father's day/Christmas?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons