Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sewing Paper Goods

So the month of August is Secret Stitch's anniversary month. I wanted to do something for the group (and all of you) to celebrate. Along with sewing, another love of mine is design, so I decided to combine the two. I've been wanting to put together a book of my sewing projects, so I made this journal page so I can start. I thought Maren's tutorial would go great with this. I'll be bringing lots of copies of this to give at sewing night this Thursday.


I also made these book plates for all those sewing nuts out there. So, I'm thinking you can just right click on these and save them for your own use. If, for some reason this doesn't work, just send me an email and I'll send them your way. jessie.marie.lewis@gmail.com
Have fun!




2 comments:

Maren said...

I love it!! Jessie you are so good. I'm putting these in all my books!

maticrea said...

Thank you!!!

:)))

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons