Monday, October 11, 2010

Featured Designer - Ollie Lane

I want to introduce you to Ashley. She is a stay at home mom of 3 and just started an online blog (store), Ollie Lane and will be featured at an upcoming boutique in the Phoenix, AZ area. If you are around the 15th & 16th of October (this weekend) go check it out. Here is a link to more information...

Check out some of Ashley's cute stuff:

the ever fashionable apron (can you ever have too many of these?)

diaper/wipee cases (I love the fabric!)

simple play skirts

Christmas Stockings (yes. It will be here before you know it)

Super hero capes for the little hero in your life.

Travel high chairs (I love the adorable model - but these are actually quite handy) - so cute! I will be there. Hope to see you there too!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Thank you to the Secret Stitch Club for featuring me (Ollie Lane) on your wonderful blog!!!

Jessie Lewis said...

I think Maddie definitely needs a Batman cape. Such cute things!

baby gifts said...

I think I need those diaper/fabric wipee cases and the cute skirts for Chloe. Love the fabrics she used for it. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons