Sunday, October 3, 2010

more pillow LOVE...

I love trades... when you know you suck at something, even when it's not difficult - or you just can't bring yourself to make the thing that you want. It's nice to know talented and super cool people willing to make a trade. My friend Tiffani makes the coolest chic hair bows, flowers, etc. So she made me a bag full of them - all I had to do was throw together a few pillows for her porch swing. uummm... yes. I can do that and come out on top. Here are her pillows and I have to admit, I use the flowers more then putting them in my daughters hair. Thanks Tiff for helping my self esteem by making me feel a little less frumpy, swollen, and pregnant.

1 comment:

Jill Manning said...

Maren those turned out adorable!! I still can't believe you found that orange fabric at Savers. Its one of my favorites!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons