Monday, November 29, 2010

make your own elf


If your wanting to do your own Santa's elf on a shelf - here is a great site Pink and Green Momma if you want to make your own. She makes these adorable ornaments out of wood beads, pine cones, and pipe cleaners. I think I'm going to have to make a few of these for my tree this year with my daughter and son. They will love these, or we can skip the tree and let them hang around the dining room chandelier.


Thanks for sharing such a great idea MaryLea.

2 comments:

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

Hi Maren!!

Thanks so much for the link to my post and for featuring my little elf friends! My girls want to make some more this year for our little Christmas village on the window sill in their playroom ; )

Happy Crafting!

Fondly,
pink and green mama,
MaryLea

Amanda said...

Haha. How neat! I smiled as soon as I saw them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons