Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Apron Inspiration

I haven't sewn an apron in a while. I know, right?! It was our love of aprons that first initiated this little group. Well, I am anxious to get the sewing machine out because when I saw this apron from Anthropologie, I was instantly inspired. I'm a little in love with it. Nope, A LOT in love with it.


Don't you just love the vertical ruffles on the bodice?? And the flower? Love it! Must sew now!

EDITED: Well, someone was way ahead of me and has already put together a tutorial for this apron! Lucky for us! Check it out here.

2 comments:

Missy said...

I'm so glad you found a tutorial because I was just wondering how to make it! LOL

Jill Manning said...

Ha, I was just going to add the link to the tutorial in my comment because I too am in LOVE with that apron and want to make it soooo badly! Let's do it Christie! I love the ruffles and I love that she neck straps to the side, that is so stinkin' cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons