Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sewing Subway Art printable


Here's my little take on the subway art that is so popular right now. I thought it might go well with our little Keep Calm and Sew On print for our sewing rooms - or sewing corners, as is my case :). I'm thinking of making another rosette frame for it and maybe going a little bigger.

Just click on the image to bring it up in a new window, then right click and save (for us PC users). It should print out just fine up to 5x7. Email us at secretstitchclub@gmail.com if you'd like a larger one and we'll email it to you.

Check out our printables list on the left. It's not huge yet, but it's growing. (Totally check out Jessie's sewing journal printable. So great!) My next project is figuring out how to get these in pdf format on the blog. That would be nice!

9 comments:

Cammie@Flutterbys and Frogs said...

Too cute! I'm in a corner too. I see all these "Sewing ROOMS" and I just drool, but for now a corner is best. I could have 1/2 a room if I wanted. I like it this way better (for now). I'm for sure going to print this out and tuck it back to get a frame to decorate and put it up this weekend. Thanks!
Love and Blessings
Cammie

Missy said...

Thanks! Tis will be a perfect addition to my secret sister's (at church) gift at church. I am making her a sewing machine organizer thingy, a pin cushion and a ring pin cushion. I also printed one off for myself!

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

you're on to really good things. This is wonderful.Absolutely perfect for many people in my life.

Carol T said...

Thanks. I love it. As a Mac user I can easily download the picture.

Domestic Chicky said...

Hi Christie!

This is SO cute - you did a great job! The thing with pdfs is you need hosting for it - like you would have with wordpress...blogger won't let you host pdfs (that I know of anyway)

xo
Deanna

Julie @ CalleLillyCafe said...

LOVE this & those colors!! thx for sharing. xo

Sharon said...

So cute! Is there a way to change the colors to match my room?

Carmen said...

Very nice! Thank you!!

heavensheartdesigns said...

I'm so blessed to have a whole room for sewing and quilting! And a wall-to-wall closet for all of my quilt fabric. It's a whole new experience for me since I had a 'nook' in our first home and barely a corner in a garden room in our second. Boy it got cold out there in winter! Your creativity inspired me, I have several frames I want to hang and this print will certainly be one of them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons