Thursday, February 24, 2011

BuBbLe GuM NecKlaCe

OK...wow....this is my first post and it's not about sewing. What is wrong with me??
I do have some sewing posts to make in the future but I wanted to show some of you where I get my love for crafts and creating. My madre, she is one crafty lady and somebody who inspires me quite often. She fatsassyandmrwonderful.blogspot.com has many talents....well recently she made a gift for my daughter for her birthday and I had to show it. She and I had both seen it on two different blogs but she beat me to it and made it cuter than I could've. She saw it here at One Charming Party I can't remember where I saw it, one of those blog hopping nights. I get so mad at myself when I don't save my favorites to my favorites. My daughter Karsyn loved it and has been pretty good about not eating them. Of course once they start licking them, things may get a little sticky.She even got my cute little dad to help.....he drilled holes in the bubble gum, yes drilled. I wouldn't have thought of that.

And by the way my son Seth may or may not have taken a bite today.

3 comments:

Christie said...

Those crafty genes definitely run through your family. I love that bubblegum necklace! It would last .2 seconds here, though. :)

Maren said...

How funny that it's made from gum balls. Just looking at the pics. I thought they were painted wooden balls. I'm such a dork. That is such a cute idea.

Laura said...

What a cute idea! thanks for the link!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons