Monday, February 28, 2011

Reversible Shopper Bag


I just made the cutoff, but I finished the Reversible Shopper bag from the Style Stitches book by Amy Butler. I bought the book back in January when I saw the challenge on JemJam. I got January's bag cut out, but just didn't have time to finish it. It's now in my project pile waiting for some love. This bag, the reversible shopper, was so quick and easy. I grabbed some pieces of home decor fabric I had sitting around and went to town. I think of it as my little pink grapefruit bag with it's yellow and pink. The inside is lime green. It's sturdy and big and ready for beach towels, sunblock and summer. (By the way, in this picture it is stuffed with towels, which is why it's kinda funky-shaped.)

3 comments:

Missy said...

The bag is so cute! I love the colors!

Bree said...

I love the bright colors you chose!

Ash Savage said...

I am loving your blog! I'm giving you a blogging award ;} Please go to my blog at www.achievingdomesticbliss.com for the presentation!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons