Wednesday, September 12, 2012

5 years of Sewing LOvE

We have been sewing together for 5 years now. Can you believe it? Where has the time gone? I sew love this sewing group, I sew love these ladies, and I sew love to go out with them on the town.

 ...And I sew love dessert. Christie made us Carmel Apple Pie in these mini jars. Are they not the cutest things ever?

They tasted just as scrumptious as they looked.

 Mr. Teenage Txter came and took our picture for us. Sorry for the crap quality I blame the kid. L to R Rachel, Abbey, Amy, Jennie, Martha, Sarah, Maren, Beka, Nikki & Christie

We started the night off right with glorious food. Lots of good eats in Old Town Gilbert at Liberty Market Cafe.

Well hello there Mr. Handsome. Yes, yes I will watch your movie for a second time and oogle all over your hottieness, thank you very much.


Then home - and somewhere in the middle we did a pillow swap. Pictures to follow... Love the last 5 years and the best gal friends that I could ask for. We will sew on and be friends for a long, long time!

1 comment:

Pam Fields said...

Sounds like a wonderful time. Congratulations on 5 years!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons